Saturday, November 21, 2009

Christian Louboutin Shoes 39.5




















Brand new in the box Christian Louboutin Yoyo 85 Nappa Laminato Purple 6416 Size 39.5
100% authentic and genuine item. My husband bought these from a Christian Louboutin boutique while travelling overseas. They were meant to be a surprise gift but turns out he bought the wrong size. I'm a 38 and these are just too big for me. I'm letting them go for a decent price because there is no point in keeping them
Details
brand: Christian Louboutin
style: yoyo 85 Nappa Laminato
colour: purple 3416, more like a pinkish purple, dusty rose colour with a metallic sheen
size: 39.5 (about 25cm in lenght and 7 cm wide)
heel: 8.5cm
Comes with Christian Louboutin box and red shoe bag. All items 100% authentic and genuine.
retail: Aud $850.00
sale price: $400
Shipping: $15.00 registered post.
open to negotiations
Email me on wklara@gmail.com for more information or queries.
I accept payment via direct deposit or paypal.
I have 1000+ rating on ebay under the id sadsack23.
KEEP CHECKING MY SALE BLOG FOR MORE AUTHENTIC DESIGNER STUFF ON SALE!

No comments:

Post a Comment